- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Robert Brady has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1997. Originally, he started his practice in New York and later moved to the Plano area in 2005 to serve the Collin County community. Dr. Brady is board certified with fifteen years experience in chiropractic care and specializes in auto, work and sports related injuries.
As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Brady is committed to promoting optimal health and well being of patients. Brady Chiropractic offers patients progressive, personalized treatment in a relaxed and caring environment. A variety of diagnostic tests are utilized to locate and document patients' injuries such as X-ray, MRI, and EMG/NCV. Treatment plans typically include spinal manipulation, neuromuscular re-education, physical therapy, manual traction, electric muscle stimulation, cryotherapy, diathermy, as well as exercise and nutritional counseling. When indicated, we refer patients to qualified prefessionals including medical doctors, neurologists, and orthopedists.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic Life University, Atlanta, GA 1997
- Brenau University 1997
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- American Academy of Disabilty Evaluating Physicians
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- University Hospital: School of Radiological Sciences
Membership & Affiliations
- American Chiropractic Association
- Thompson Drop
- Cox Technique
- Activator-Soft Adjusting
- Prenatal Care
- Pediatric Care (ear infections, allergies, asthma, scoliosis)
- Geriatric Adjustment